Thursday, April 29, 2010

Turns out it's not just plastic that turns carcinogenic in the microwave...

I've always used glass in the microwave, just as a precautionary measure, but I will be using the microwave a whole lot less after reading this.....

Check out our fellow Food Prude's blog about microwaves and the damage it does to our food.
http://www.thegooddoctorswife.blogspot.com/

On the heals of this news, however, I must share with you my favorite Food Prude investment: My stove.
I searched high and low for the perfect combination for the volume of food prep I do, and I use it more than any other gadget. 4 burners with a built in grill + double oven. A Food Prude's dream. Next time you are in the market for a stove, keep this in mind. Specialty foods can require more preparation, and this grill makes that extra step even more convenient. We can whip up almost anything with this baby, fajitas, pancakes, grilled sandwiches of all sorts, quesadillas (corn tortillas of course),  grilled veggies....you get the point. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are you a fellow Food Prude? Tell us your thoughts....

For Email Marketing you can trust